Where can I find you?

Physically, Boston. Boring -- I can only be in one place at a time. It is unfortunately not possible to open up multiple tabs in real life. I live on the north side of Cambridge, and can often be found knocking around downtown in places like Chinatown and the Back Bay. Occasionally I'm out at the end of the Green Line by BU. Every once in a great while, I trek all the way to Wonderland. The locals think the place is a pit, but having grown up in Arizona I'm still not over the novelty of being able to take public transit out to a beach, however tiny and urban and low-rent and under the flight path of Logan International Airport it is.

Online, you can obviously find me here, at Unsolicited Advice. You can also find me on Google+, and Twitter. Both of those update when I update the blog here, and I sometimes post other things there. You're welcome to circle or follow me in either place.

I also have profiles on YouTube, and Last.fm, and probably a load of other places I've forgotten. As far as I know, I'm the only Arabella Flynn around. I am a total Google whore, so I use their services whenever I can, but if they don't offer something I want I try to find a non-skeezy alternative.

Finally, if you'd like to get a hold of me privately, you can reach me at miss.arabella.flynn on Gmail. I try to answer everything I can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The mystery of "Himmmm"

Fun things to feed rats