All right, Mouseketeers. In the past 24 hours, I have run into at least half a dozen things on the internet that make me want to punch the wall. Most of them were written with the best of intentions, and almost all of them have some grain of helpful truth within, but somewhere along the line they took a turn that made me go, "...Jesus Christ, what is wrong with people?"

So this week is going to be Ari Rants At Everyone Week.

I'm probably going to offend people. That's okay. Life is not a competition to see how many people you can get to like you. I can agree to disagree on most things, and on the few matters I think only have one correct answer (example: "Is it acceptable to murder obnoxious bloggers in their sleep?" The correct answer, in my opinion, is NO), if you don't agree with me then I think it's better if we avoid each other anyway.

I am not interested in being told I'm wrong. Not this week. Normally I'm up for intelligent debate but the amount of patience I have with other people is directly proportional to the amount of sleep Í get, and I am not doing very well in that regard of late. If all you have to say is LIFE: UR DOIN IT RONG I'm just going to delete your comments. This is my blog and I can do that. Feel free to get your own blog and write whatever you want in it.

If you think I'm entertaining when I'm frustrated and angry, hang out, you might learn something. Otherwise, by this time next week I'll probably be back to going Avengers Avengers Avengers, Sherlock Holmes, Avengers, pictures of my rats, pictures of my rats dressed as Avengers, and you can safely resume reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The mystery of "Himmmm"

WARNING! Sweeping generalizations inside!