...hello, all of hacker culture! It's nice to see all of you, you know, at once. It always makes me wonder if something has broken in the hits counter when it goes up by an order of magnitude in under 24 hours, until I check my referrer logs and see exactly whose doing the sudden crowds are.

For those of you who want to see me on a regular basis:

The RSS feed for this blog is here.
My Twitter account is here.
My tumblr, which echoes my blog and also a lot of other random stuff, is here.
My Facebook, which is under my modeling/stage name, is here.
My contact email is here.

If you have a Kindle and feel like paying a buck a month to have my ramble delivered, that's here.
My Patreon page, which I will update one of these days I swear, is here.
My Amazon wishlist, if you feel like buying me something or just getting a peek into my psyche, is here.

I can totally be bribed into writing things, doing photoshoots, consulting, or coming to your conference. My price is reasonably low. Make your pitch, I'll see what I can do.

If you're into nerdy erotica, I do work for these guys.
I hang out with the dancers and circus performers here and here, and I perform and work crew for these guys.
I have a public Google Calendar here, wherein locals can find out where to see my work or coincidentally bump into me, if you're into that sort of thing.

Feel free to leave a link to your own haunts down in the comments. I check the trackback links on my stats page, but they're often t.co, ift.tt, or Facebook-mangled links that don't actually tell me where anyone's coming from. I binge read rather than keep up on archives most of the time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The mystery of "Himmmm"

Fun things to feed rats