Fuck this week already.

Because music is one of the few things that doesn't bother me during a migraine -- don't ask me to explain that one, my best guess is that it's predictable, contains a limited range of frequencies, and drowns out everything else when I jack the volume up -- here is the 'fuck you' playlist I am currently running while I sit in a darkened cave and pray the DayQuil Jazmin gave me kicks in soon.



1. P!nk - Funhouse
2. سميرة سعيد (Samira Saïd) - Bel Salama (Goodbye)
3. سميرة سعيد (Samira Saïd) - Allah Yesahallak (col.. "don't let the door hitchya on the way out")
4. Shakira - Te Aviso, Te Annuncio ("Objection Tango")
5. Halestorm - It's Not You
6. 소녀시대 (Girls Generation) - Run Devil Run
7. 安室奈美恵 (Amuro Namie) - No
8. Evanescence - Going Under
9. Kerli - Hurt Me
10. Joan Jett - Bad Reputation

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The mystery of "Himmmm"

WARNING! Sweeping generalizations inside!