I'm not done being pissed yet, but I did promise Patreon that I would post about some of the less horrible stuff in my life. One of those things is that I've realized I need some sort of brain screen saver to think about, so I can avoid ruminating on how much I want to shake my roommates until money comes rattling out, while I'm stuck on a bus and can't do anything about it. I've heard really nice things about Gravity Falls, both in that it's a well done series, and in that it's just generally a funny happy-ending show. I found an email address that hadn't gotten its free month of Hulu yet, and anyone else who subscribes to that service is welcome to join me in a TwoSeven watch party.

TwoSeven is free to join, and you only need one subscriber (me) in the room to activate the subscription features, but if you'd like to support them as well, they're on Patreon. I prefer them to screen sharing on Discord, partly because it works better, and partly because this way each viewer is counted by the original streaming service, which makes a real difference for a lot of smaller content creators on places like YouTube.

I'm thinking Saturdays 11 am-1 pm Eastern. I'm going to go through both seasons of the TV show, plus whatever specials I can dig up, and end with a couple of comprehensive videos that explain the ARG. Who's with me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The mystery of "Himmmm"

WARNING! Sweeping generalizations inside!