Election Day Escapism!

Election Day will be miserable. I have already voted, so I am going to spare my sanity by ignoring anything else that happens until the results are in. Unless there is literal shooting in the street outside my house, I will be online watching things and NOT TALKING ABOUT POLITICS ON PAIN OF BANHAMMER. If you also need to spend a couple of hours in a space where you are NOT TALKING ABOUT POLITICS ON PAIN OF BANHAMMER, you are welcome to join me! I am likely to be drinking. All day. Please invite your friends. 

The video playlist will be a carefully-curated selection of things that I can find on YouTube or have lying around on a hard drive somewhere. This may or may not include. Star Trek: TOS, The Man From UNCLE, Blackadder, The Mighty Boosh, various things from Stuart Ashen, Sherlock Holmes from around the world, Beatles movies, Bowie concerts, and anything else people suggest that I can find fast enough to upload to Google Drive. 

The screening party will be held via 27 (Two-Seven), a free site/browser extension that implements watch parties seamlessly on a variety of streaming services. You do need an account, which you can sign up for at twoseven.xyz, and you can support them on Patreon if you like them, but otherwise you do not need to subscribe to anything. Link to the screening room will be posted here at noon on Election Day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The mystery of "Himmmm"

WARNING! Sweeping generalizations inside!