Hello all! I am not dead. I apologize for the long irregular silences, but I'm having issues devising a schedule that lets me stream on Twitch, AND update a blog/a Patreon/a GoFundMe/several Facebook pages/Twitter/an Instagram account, AND go to a few things I need to be physically present for on someone else's schedule, AND, like, sleep. This is a persistent problem with my life. I'll get it eventually. I'm only about to be 40, I have some time.

Meanwhile, I have been trying to teach myself this New Media thing. As an elderly and decrepit OG Millennial, I have been consuming this stuff since I was a teenager, but my knowledge on the assembly-code level of production is pretty much all from a half-finished electronic media degree from about 2006. It's more useful than you'd think, but I still need to Google to find out where all the buttons are in OpenShot.

Behold my rudimentary video editing skills: "Meet The Rats". It is followed by a long list of places you can find me. Now I have to go back to applying my much more up-to-date set construction training to building and shooting the rats in their fancy cage set for Valentine's Day. Enjoy!

Facebook: facebook.com/circe.rowan

Twitter: twitter.com/ArabellaFlynn

Instagram: instagram.com/circerowan

Blog: ariflynn.blogspot.com

Twitch: twitch.tv/arabellaflyn

GoFundMe: gofundme.com/f/k4nnj3

Patreon: patreon.com/arabellaflynn

PayPal: paypal.me/UnsolicitedAdvice (Venmo to circered@gmail.com)

Etsy: etsy.com/shop/UnsolicitedAdvice

eBay: ebay.com/sch/eriscarr-0/m.html

YouTube: youtube.com/channel/UCY9quKMHZD9Bl73sdY9YLzA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The mystery of "Himmmm"

Fun things to feed rats