EMERGENCY. STUPID STUPID EMERGENCY.

I really didn't fucking want to do this. But. 


Why? 
  • Roommate #1 is moving out at the end of the month. 
  • Roommate #2 is in the hospital. 
  • Roommate #3 has been in the hospital recently, and is not right now, but is also not working because mostly bedbound so might be again soon. 
  • Job on which I was barely supporting myself switched to an extremely sketch direct deposit service, which has now failed to pay me on time TWICE. 
  • Same job also just canceled a week of work and cut my hours by 2/3rds and didn't tell me until less than a week before I expected to be back in. 
  • Which is kind of moot right now, because after more than two months of reminding them that my contract was ending and I would need a new one, my contracte has ended and they have not given me a new one. But they do keep emailing me to ask me to do stuff! 
  • My checking account is AGAIN in overdraft, after I managed to clear a little over $200 in overdraft fees, because of the aforementioned pay issues, and because TWICE I have tried to Venmo someone an amount of money less than my Venmo balance, and Venmo has taken it out of checking instead. Why? I DON'T KNOW. THAT'S NOT HOW VENMO IS SUPPOSED TO WORK. 

I have -$125 to my name right now, and I need to do laundry. Which I can't, because the landlord has forbidden us to use the portable washer that I have spent months trying unsuccessfully to sell, and I can't put anything on my card at the laundromat. I also can't buy groceries, or pay the power bill due at the end of the month, which the exiting roommate seems to be dumping on me because now I am getting texts directly from Eversource about how much we owe? I don't know if he can do that, but if he managed it anyway I am going to be wroth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The mystery of "Himmmm"

WARNING! Sweeping generalizations inside!